COACH & GENERATOR MAINTENANCE MADE AS SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT AS POSSIBLE
- NO waiting in line
- NO leaving your vehicle
- NO vehicle down time
- NO waste to dispose of
- Lower maintenance costs
- Longer vehicle life
- NO pressure to buy unneeded services
- Accurate vehicle tracking and record keeping
- Customized maintenance programs to meet your needs
- Credit cards accepted
- Parts and ﬂuids meet all new coach warranty requirements
American Mobile Lube is an established company you can trust since 1991!
We use American Motor Lube on our RV trips to Vegas. I forgot to get the guys name … but this was not the first time he took care of us. He shows up promptly and does a great job! Because of him… we will continue to use American Motor Lube.
… another testimonial to our services at American Mobile Lube:
Every month like clockwork American Mobile Lube arrives to service our vehicles.
I have used American Mobile Lube on two (2) occasions in the last six months to service my RV, which is parked in a storage facility. For the first service, they did an oil, filter, and lube. On the second occasion, they did an engine coolant system flush and service.
I was very pleased with both services. Their technicians were polite and appeared knowledgeable. I plan on using them to service my RV in the future.
Las Vegas, NV
OUR SERVICE INCLUDES…
• Oil Change (multi-grade oil at no additional charge)
• Chassis Lubrication
• Check and Fill All Vital Fluids
• Check Belts and Hoses
• Check Tires for Proper Inﬂation
AUTOMOTIVE RULES TO A HAPPY VEHICLE
• Change regular oil every 3,000 miles.
• Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.
• Change your antifreeze every 2 years.
• Change your brake fluid every 2 years.
• Change your transmission fluid every 25,000 miles.
• Do scheduled 15, 30, 60 and 90,000 mile maintenance.
• Check for potential problems before they happen.